SOAL PR Untuk Kelas 2 ( SMP Sw PGRI 16 Sibolga )

Descriptive Text 
Tugas mandiri
Dikumpul pada tanggal 2 November 2013
Tugas ini bisa di Print di Copy Ke Microsoft Word 
atau 
Bisa Di catat di kertas double folio , 
Dengan tulisan yang Rapi !.
Jangan Lupa membuat Namanya.


My Mother 
Dewi. it's the name of my mother. She has a long hair, black eyes, and white skin. My mother is a beautiful girl. 
My mother is a kind mom. Everyday she does homework in the house like : Washing, Swiping, cooking etc. Every Morning she always wake up us on the bed after that she prepare us the breakfast. My mother like cook a fried rice and I like a fried rice. my mother is a strong women, she never give up to care us. not to us she also care to my father, and my father is a good man. I love my mother. she is the best in my life. I love you Mom.


Soal : 
1. Tuliskan ke dalam bahasa Indonesia ( Buat artinya )
2. Tuliskan atau daftarkan Jumlah kata sifat dalam paragraf.
3. Tuliskan atau daftarkan jumlah kata kerja dalam paragraf. 


TTD : 
Guru Bahasa Inggris 
SMP PGRI 16 Sibolga 


Mr. Tupang 

Foto



 

Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts